Eyal's Home Page
- Stuff related to using a SCSI DAT tape under Linux.
- A small system for generating fully unrolled high speed integer FFT
programs. It has a few choices for the speed/size tradeoff and can
generate target programs for a few platforms: C, intel x86 asm, m68k
asm, ns32k asm.
- Fly8 is a (reasonably portable) flight simulator which allows
multiple players. It currently has working ports for Unix/X11, msdos
(c8, bcc, djgpp) and msWin. It is distributed with the sources (in C).
- Fly8 patches.
- A collection of subjects which I communicated to/from people on the
- Mostly C snippets of specific tasks.
- LaRCsim (pdf manual)
- This is a good generic flight simulator resource from NASA LaRC.
- LaRCsim (sources)
- LaRCsim-1.4d.tar.gz on the Flight Gear page.
- The univbe program which provides msdos video drivers.
- When ultrastor dissappeared and I had to upgrade my ROMs, I grabbed
the latest stuff off their BBS (collected 13 Aug 94).
There are now more resources:
- The official InfoZip implementation of zip/unzip.
You can eMail me at firstname.lastname@example.org